Our main service is designing and delivering packaging solutions to retail companies and the industry. Naturally, the production, transportation and disposal of packaging products has a certain environmental impact. Scanlux continuously, actively and systematically attempts to minimise that impact, when it is economically and technically possible.
ENVIRONMENTAL ACTION PLAN:
• Minimise the emission of greenhouse gases in connection with transportation.
• Recommend more sustainable and eco-friendly solutions to our customers.
• Choose environmentally conscious suppliers and business partners.
• Make sure our staff knows and understands our environmental policy and acts accordingly.
• Make sure our staff is familiar with our environmental action plan and take an active part in its implementation, where relevant.
• Outline the environmental impact of the process, develop action plans and renew them on an annual basis.
• Obey and comply with binding obligations including existing laws and regulations.
Jan Kornelius, March 2018